Corby is a town in the East Midlands (Northamptonshire) with big plans. Developments currently under construction or on-site include:
- a new retail & civic heart for the town
- rail links to London & the North, and a brand new station
- an Olympic swimming pool, used for team training for 2012
- 28,000 new homes
- a population doubled from 55,000 to 110,000 people
- integrated transport & renewal of housing stock
- 30,000 new jobs to match population growth
People have moved to Corby from all over the British Isles and beyond for decades. Our church members are from this country, as well as Scotland, Zimbabwe, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine, Northern & Southern Ireland, Canada, Germany, Wales, Kyrgyzstan and Botswana. As regeneration continues in the town, we're looking forward to welcoming more newcomers, too!
For more details visit:- 'moreinCorby'
for all you need to know about houses, schools, shops......
LOCAL INFORMATION (click on title for website)
Corby Borough Council 01536 464000
Corby Police Station 03000 111 222
Kettering General Hospital 01536 492000
Train Times / Enquiries 0845 748 4950
As part of our service to the community the church hall may, on occasion, be available for hire as our programme allows. In addition to our own clubs and so on, we presently host regular meetings for:
- Dancing classes weekly, for tinies to teens
- the Co-op ladies choir
- our local Tenants & Residents Association
- help groups for those with addiction problems
If you would like further information, please contact us, or to enquire about hall booking, please ring: 01536 400225. Please note that not all of our regular commitments are advertised.
If you are now leaving our site, perhaps you'd like to click to view the town's entry in 'Wikipedia' online encyclopaedia.
Thank you for visiting us!!