If you would like to be invited to a (socially distanced) service at St Columba's please Contact Us.
The following are suspended due to Covid-19.
Following government advice, face masks will be required for everyone attending a service.
We worship together every Sunday and Wednesday morning, and early each weekday morning we meet to say 'Good morning' to God, and to pray for the people of Corby and the mission of the church.
First Sunday each month:
10.15am All Age Worship
Second Sunday each month:
10.15am Holy Communion
Fourth Sunday each month:
10.15am Morning Worship normally, or Holy Communion when there are five Sundays in the month
Sunday:- @ 10.15am - around 100 or so gather together.....
- Worship style is informal, rooted in Common Worship.
- Music is mostly contemporary.
- We take seriously the teaching of the bible.
- Services usually last between 60 and 75 minutes.
- Words and songs are projected onto a large screen.
- Service books and large print orders of service available.
- A loop system operates. Flat access. Ample car parking.
- Coffee is served following the service.
- Prayer Team available afterwards.
All ages meet together in church at 10.15am and after a short while the children, including pre-school toddlers, can leave us for their own activities and worship as 'Energize' (except for the first Sunday of each month, when all ages are especially invited to join in together). There is also a well-equipped quiet area with soft toys & books, which parents or carers with babies and tinies can use if they wish.
Also on Sundays, occasional Evening service such as Songs of Praise and Healing Service.
Monday - Thursday @ 8am
A small group share about an hour's bible reading and prayer.
Wednesday @ 9.30am - a traditional service - about 2 dozen come