St Leonard's Church in Rockingham
Please note currently there are NO services
We are following the advice of the Archbishops of Canterbury and York by putting our usual pattern of Sunday services and other mid-week gatherings on hold because of coronavirus.
As Rural Dean, our Vicar, the Reverend Ian Pullinger, is also leading services at St Leonard's Church in Rockingham.
The normal service pattern at St Leonard's is:
1st Sunday of month
2nd Sunday of month
Family Service at 9am
3rd Sunday of month
4th Sunday of month
Holy Communion at 9am
5th Sunday of month
St Leonard's is within the grounds of Rockingham Castle. To drive to St Leonard's:
- use the main Castle entrance on the A6003
- drive up to the barrier (not too close as it opens towards you)
- wait for it to open
- drive to the main Castle gateway
- turn right
- park on the grass on the right hand side of the road
- follow the signed path to the church.